Researchers, students, and Indigenous and community organizations seeking support to research issues of relevance to Modern Treaty implementation are eligible to submit proposals that will be considered for support by the theme leads listed below. Please contact the appropriate theme co-leads:
- Indigenous Relationships to Land: Hayden King (email@example.com), Ryerson University and John B. Zoe (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tłı̨chǫ Government
- Intergovernmental Relations and Multilevel Governance: Martin Papillon (email@example.com), Université de Montréal, Adam Perry (firstname.lastname@example.org), Nisga’a Lisims Government and Bobby Clark (email@example.com), Nisga’a Lisims Government
- Treaty Financing and Fiscal Relationships: Frances Abele (FrancesAbele@Cunet.Carleton.Ca), Carleton University and Matt Mehaffey (firstname.lastname@example.org), representing Carcross/Tagish First Nation
- Implementation and Socioeconomic Issues: Thierry Rodon (Thierry.Rodon@pol.ulaval.ca), Université Laval and Alastair Campbell (ACampbell@tunngavik.com), Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.
- Indigenous and Settler Legal Systems: Janna Promislow (Jpromislow@tru.ca), Thompson Rivers University, Jessica Orkin (email@example.com) and Kim Stanton (firstname.lastname@example.org), representing the Grand Council of the Crees (Eeyou Istchee)
For more information, please see the Project Application Form.
For general enquiries or more information, contact: